Joomla 4.0.5 and Joomla 3.10.4 are here!
Joomla 4.0.5 and 3.10.4 are now available. These are bug-fix releases for the 4.0.x and 3.10.x series of Joomla which contain many bug fixes and improvements.
What's in 4.0.5?
Joomla 4.0.5 addresses several bugs, including:
Bug fixes and Improvements
- PHP 8.1 compatibility patches. Please note if you show "all errors" there could be deprecation notices on some pages.
- RTL Styling Simplifications
- Tinymce plugin configuration styling improvements
- Fix Joomla Page Cache when System Page Cache plugin is enabled
- Ensure the namespace mapper is regenerated on Joomla update (for future extensions being added in Joomla 4.1 alpha’s)
- Fix SQL Error edge case in the template override update view
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes
We also made an important change to the updater files which may affect some. Please see this article on the changes to update process for details.
Read More: Visit Website